Enterprise Connect is next week and many of us will be in Orlando to discuss what’s new and next in enterprise voice communications.
Before you board your plane, here’s a short list of influencers and experts we’d recommend following on Twitter so you can stay up-to-date with emerging voice trends and enhance your experience at #EC17 overall.
1. Alan Lepofsky – Collaboration analyst with Constellation Research. In the Next Version creator. Follow @alanlepo
2. Blair Pleasant – UCC and collaboration industry analyst and consultant with Unified Communications Strategies. Follow @blairplez
3. Dave Michaels – Industry consultant with Verge1, creator of TalkingPointz.com, and analyst with Wainhouse. Follow @DaveMichels
4. Denny Michael – Marketing executive at AVST. Follow @DennyMichael_UC
5. Evan Kirstel – Solopreneur, voice thought leader Follow @evankirstel
6. Ira Weinstein – Senior analyst and partner with Wainhouse, focused on the conferencing, collaboration, and audio-visual industries. Follow @iweinstein
7. Jeff Barr – UCC and cloud expert with Amazon. Blogger extraordinaire. Follow @jeffbarr
8. Jonathan Rosenberg – SIP and voice leader with Cisco. Follow @jdrosen2
9. Mark Haranas – Associate editor with CRN, focused on networking and telecom markets. Follow @mharanas1987
10. Mike Brandenburg – Industry analyst with Frost & Sullivan, focused on the connected work space with an emphasis on infrastructure components. Follow @mbrandenburg
11. Mike England – Chief operating officer for TechUG. Follow @mikeeng1an
12. Paul Desmond – UCC technology journalist with nearly 30 years in telecom. Follow @UCBuyer_Paul
13. Zeus Kerravala – Industry analyst and researcher focused on UCC and communications. Follow @zkerravala